JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, March 05, 2007

The Power of Biography

"Jesus Christ is the same today as he was yesterday and as he will be forever." (Hebrews 13: 8)

It is exactly the same Jesus Christ that St. Paul, St. Augustine, St. Ignatius Loyola and St. Josemaria knew that I am dealing with today. Jesus Christ is the eternal youth.

Man by contrast is in a state of constant change and evolution on the physical, spiritual, mental and economic levels of his being. I am a different man today that I was at the inception of the Enterprise. But Jesus Christ remains the same.

How can I apply this truth in my life here and now? How can I use the power of biography to manage my tomorrow? Because Jesus Christ is unchanging and constant, I know I can trust him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2