JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

I am with you always


"Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the holy Spirit,  teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, until the end of the age.”  (Matthew 28: 19-20)

"I am with you always."  What a promise!!  What will you do if you know that this promise is absolutely true?  If I know with absolute certainty that this promise is true, I will not walk but run everywhere to announce the Goodnews.  How sad that there should even be a doubt on this!

"The promises of the LORD are sure, silver refined in a crucible, silver purified seven times."  (Psalm 12: 7)

Dear Jesus, help me to trust completely in your promises.  Let your words drive my life.  Fill me with your Holy Spirit and help me to surrender completely to all His actions in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2