JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Spirit of truth


"When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth...."  (John 16: 13)

Lord, the Spirit of truth has come.  You have fulfilled your promise.  I need your precious and loving Spirit to guide me to the whole truth on your plan for me with regard to the work, finances, family, tools, food and future.  Bless me also with the gift of discernment of spirits so that I can know your will for me in everything.  Fill me with the fruits of your Holy Spirit so that I can bear much fruit for you in the world.

"I have chosen you from the world to go and bear fruit that will last."  (John 15:, 16, 19)
"I will bear a witness to you in the world, O Lord.  I will spread the knowledge of your name among my brothers."  (Psalm 17: 50; 21: 23)

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2