JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Trust in the Lord with all your heart


"Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
on your own intelligence do not rely;
In all your ways be mindful of him,
and he will make straight your paths."  (Proverbs 3: 5-6)

Lord I need to trust you completely today with all my finances and jobs.  You have been good to me.  Help me not just to trust you but always and everywhere to know that I trust you.  Lead and guide every thought, word and action today.  I need also to trust you completely today with my family, health, tools, food and future.

Lord Jesus, let trusting you completely in everything today drive out all fears, worries and doubts from me.  You say:  "Perfect love drives out fear."  (1 John 4: 18).  You also say:  "Fear is useless; what is needed is trust."  (Luke 8:50; Mark 5: 36)  Lord, I want to trust you more than I want to do anything today.  Help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2