JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, August 03, 2012

Put no trust in princes; they have no power to save you.


"Put no trust in princes,
in children of Adam powerless to save." (Psalm 146: 3)

In whom do you put your trust?

"God indeed is my salvation;
I am confident and unafraid.
For the LORD is my strength and my might,
and he has been my salvation.
With joy you will draw water
from the fountains of salvation" (Isaiah 12: 2 - 3)

Do you repose your trust in good health, family, money, good job, your property and tools or your bright future?

"Let your life be free from love of money but be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never forsake you or abandon you.
Thus we may say with confidence:
“The Lord is my helper,
[and] I will not be afraid.
What can anyone do to me?"  (Hebrews 13: 5 - 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2