JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

When he finds a pearl of great price...


"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant searching for fine pearls.
When he finds a pearl of great price, he goes and sells all that he has and buys it." (Matthew 13: 45 - 46)

Jesus Christ is the Pearl of great price.  What must we sell in order to acquire in the fullest sense this priceless treasure?

"And everyone who has given up houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or lands for the sake of my name will receive a hundred times more, and will inherit eternal life."  (Matthew 19: 29)

What is our response to the above challenge?

"LORD, my allotted portion and my cup,
you have made my destiny secure.
*Pleasant places were measured out for me;
fair to me indeed is my inheritance."  (Psalm 16: 5 - 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2