JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, September 09, 2012

God chooses those who are poor in the world to be rich in faith


"Did not God choose those who are poor in the world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom that he promised to those who love him?"  (James 2: 5)

We see here a clear and stark choice before us:
Poor in the world versus rich in faith.
I choose rich in faith.  To those that love God, He has another great promise:

"We know that all things work for good for those who love God,* who are called according to his purpose.
For those he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, so that he might be the firstborn among many brothers.
And those he predestined he also called; and those he called he also justified; and those he justified he also glorified."  Romans 8: 28 - 30)

Lord, grant me rich faith and help me to love you with all my heart.  Grant that all things will work for good for me.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2