JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, September 10, 2012

Yet I will rejoice in the LORD and exult in my saving God." (Habakkuk 3: 17 - 18)


"For though the fig tree does not blossom,
and no fruit appears on the vine,
Though the yield of the olive fails
and the terraces produce no nourishment,
Though the flocks disappear from the fold
and there is no herd in the stalls,
Yet I will rejoice in the LORD
and exult in my saving God."  (Habakkuk 3: 17 - 18)

What are the creature comforts that you cannot absolutely do without?  Are they health, family, money, job, property, food?  What will you do it you are deprived of these idols?  Are you going to curse God and die?

The Prophet Habakkuk answers that even if he is deprived of all creature comforts, "Yet I will rejoice in the Lord and exult in my saving God."

"Find your delight in the LORD who will give you your heart's desire. "  Psalm 37:4)

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2