JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Asking and keep asking and you shall receive


"And I tell you, ask and you will receive; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened."  (Luke 11: 9 - 10)

What a great promise from the mouth of God. Man does not live on bread alone.  There is life for man in every promise from the word of God.

Lord Jesus, I believe you.  I am a beggar.  Help me to persevere and to learn how to wait for your time.  I know you keep your promise come what may.

"I sought the LORD, and he answered me,
delivered me from all my fears.
Look to him and be radiant,
and your faces may not blush for shame."  (Psalm 34: 5 - 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2