JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, October 29, 2012

Be kind and compassionate to one another


"[And] be kind to one another, compassionate, forgiving one another as God has forgiven you in Christ."  (Ephesians 4: 32)

Lord, you have been most kind, most compassionate to me.  You have not only forgiven all my sins but you have done much more:  You have wiped out the record of my sins and freed me from all guilt.  I acknowledge all this freely.  I do not consider myself an ungrateful man.  I want to do what you ask me to do as a show of my profound gratitude to you.  But if I fail, O Great God, it is not because of ingratitude.  It may be because of forgetfulness at the material time and my human weakness.  This is why I pray O Lord.  Grant me your grace at the time of need to remember what you have done for me and to act as you expect me to act.  Amen.

"But grace was given to each of us according to the measure of Christ’s gift."  (Ephesians 4: 7)

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2