JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

I will bear a witness to you in the world


"How beautiful upon the mountains
are the feet of the one bringing good news,
Announcing peace, bearing good news,
announcing salvation, saying to Zion,
“Your God is King!”  (Isaiah 52: 7)

Lord Jesus, help me to discern accurately my purpose in life.  Your grace makes all things possible.  Remember my desire for W & P.  As time go bye, I wonder if this is still possible.  I know that all things are possible for you.  Help me to trust you completely that if this is your purpose for me, it shall be accomplished.

"Proclaim the word; be persistent whether it is convenient or inconvenient; convince, reprimand, encourage through all patience and teaching."  (2 Timothy 4: 2)

"I will bear a witness to you in the world, O Lord.  I will spread the knowledge of your name among my brothers, alleluia!"  (Psalm 17: 59; 21: 23)

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2