JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, December 16, 2012

God indeed is my salvation


"God indeed is my salvation; I am confident and unafraid.
For the LORD is my strength and my might, and he has been my salvation."  (Isaiah 12: 2)

Jesus is Savior.  Wherever Jesus is, there is salvation.

"Fear not, stand firm, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will work for you today.  For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall never see again.  The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent."  (Exodus 14: 13 - 14)

Salvation is the experience of the profound peace of Christ.  It is deliverance from the distress of fear, worry and doubts.  Salvation comes from Christ alone.

"My strength and my refuge is the LORD, and he has become my savior. This is my God, I praise him; the God of my father, I extol him."  (Exodus 15: 2)

Jesus Christ has absolute power to save us from any evil.  He is the Rock of Salvation (Deuteronomy 32: 15)

"For thus said the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel:
By waiting and by calm you shall be saved, in quiet and in trust shall be your strength."  (Isaiah 30: 15)

Salvation comes from absolute trust in Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2