JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, December 21, 2012

I rejoice in my faith


"Blessed are you who believed that what was spoken to you by the Lord would be fulfilled."  (Luke 1: 45)

What the Lord has spoken to me:
"But seek first the kingdom (of God) and his righteousness, and all these things will be given you besides.
Do not worry about tomorrow; tomorrow will take care of itself. Sufficient for a day is its own evil." (Matthew 6: 33 - 34)

This is a promise with a condition.  What does it mean to seek first the kingdom of God?  It means to seek first the King in always and everywhere.  Jesus Christ is the King.  Where Jesus reigns, there is the kingdom of God.  Jesus reigns where His word reigns. Jesus reigns  where the Beatitudes voluntarily observed as the law of the kingdom.

Righteousness is produced in us by the indwelling Holy Spirit.  When we welcome the Holy Spirit in our hearts, He produces righteousness in us.

 "Blessed are you who believed that what was spoken to you by the Lord would be fulfilled."  (Luke 1: 45)

I believe that God will fulfill to me the promise in Matthew 6: 33.  I believe so because God is all powerful and can do anything He wants.  God is all truth.  He is not a man to lie.  Faithfulness is the very essence of God's character.

I rejoice in my belief and everyday I wait with joyful expectation to receive from God what He has promised..

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2