JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Nothing will be impossible for God


"And behold, Elizabeth, your relative, has also conceived a son in her old age, and this is the sixth month for her who was called barren; 
for nothing will be impossible for God."  (Luke 1: 36 - 37)

Elizabeth suffered from advanced barrenness.  In the fullness of time, God made her fruitful according to His plan for her life.  I suffer too from advanced barrenness.  I am yet to be fully productive in God's vineyard.  I believe that God will make me exceedingly fruitful in the fullness of time.  For as God has promised, "Nothing will be impossible for God."  I know that God can do anything.  How do I know that He will do this for me?   I appropriated this same scripture this season last year.  When it is proclaimed again this year, I find myself yearning for the experience of Elizabeth.  This is how I know with certainty that this promise is too for me.  Wait!  Wait with courage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2