JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

The Lord bless you and keep you!


"The LORD bless you and keep you!
The LORD let his face shine upon you, and be gracious to you!
The LORD look upon you kindly and give you peace!"  (Numbers 6: 24 - 26)

My God and My Father, what a beautiful blessing to start this year 2013!  I believe in you.  I have absolute trust in your power.  I know you want indeed to bless me.  With open heart, mind and hands, I receive your blessings this day.  I ask for one favor now, Father.  Never permit me to doubt the blessings  you have pronounced on me this day.  No matter the circumstances, always help me to remember this blessing and to take comfort in it.  I ask  this in the name of your Son Jesus Christ in the power of the Holy Spirit.  Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2