JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Direct my path according to your promise


"Thus says the LORD:
Cursed is the man who trusts in human beings,
who makes flesh his strength,
whose heart turns away from the LORD.
He is like a barren bush in the wasteland
that enjoys no change of season,
But stands in lava beds in the wilderness,
a land, salty and uninhabited."  (Jeremiah 17: 5 - 6)

I trust in you with all my heart O Lord.  Help me never to lean on sense evidence.  In everything I do I call upon you.  O Lord, direct my path according to your promise.

The man who trusts in human beings and makes the physical world his strength does not enjoy the benefits of times and seasons.  Times and seasons are God's appointment.  Just as we have summer, autumn, winter and spring so does the life of  man cycle through periods of prosperity and poverty.  I see enough of this in my business and life to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2