JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, March 01, 2013

God loves me so much that He....


"For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him might not perish but might have eternal life."  (John 3: 16)

The "world" here is me.  The Father loves me so much that He made Jesus Christ suffer and die for me.  The afternoon vision I experienced some days ago brought the truth home. Below is the narrative:
I experienced a bizarre dream towards the end of my nap this afternoon.  2 young men were in an enclosure.  Both seemed equal in terms of build.  One of them ordered the other to undress completely.  Then he picked up a spiked belt and started tearing into the flesh of the other man mercilessly.  I woke up shaken.  The question I kept asking myself is:  Why did the other man not resist?  I got the answer on Wednesday morning when I said the Divine Mercy Rosary glancing at the Stations of the Cross at STM BS Chapel.  The man being flogged is a type of Christ.  The Lamb that was led to the slaughter and did not open his mouth. The man doing the flogging is Satan, the original man of wickedness.

I understand better what Christ did for me.  He took the lashes for me.  Lord, I believe in you.  Thank you for what you did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2