JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Chosen, anointed and sent to bear rich fruit


"But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people of his own, so that you may announce the praises” of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light."  (1 Peter 2: 9)

The Lord declares me chosen, called and anointed to be a royal priest, a holy man and one He has chosen and dedicated for Himself.  He rescued me out of darkness and placed in a wonderful light to go and bear fruit that will last.

"I will bear a witness to you in the world, O Lord.  I will spread the knowledge of your name among my brothers, alleluia."

"LORD, my allotted portion and my cup,
you have made my destiny secure.
Pleasant places were measured out for me;
fair to me indeed is my inheritance."  (Psalm 16: 5 - 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2