JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, April 12, 2013

The Enterprise is not of human origin


"So now I tell you, have nothing to do with these men, and let them go. For if this endeavor or this activity is of human origin, it will destroy itself.
But if it comes from God, you will not be able to destroy them; you may even find yourselves fighting against God.” They were persuaded by him."  (Acts 5: 38 - 39)

I received this word of God early in 0296.  I received it from PSSJ.  I remember the situation clearly as if it is yesterday.  Because I remember the when, the how and the why of this word of God to me, I know it is a revelation.

The Enterprise is built on this unfailing word.  If God is with me, the mission is accomplished.  Therefore,
"I believe I shall see the LORD’s goodness
in the land of the living.
Wait for the LORD, take courage;
be stouthearted, wait for the LORD"  (Psalm 27: 13 - 14)

Also because "If God is for me, who can be against me?" (Romans 8: 31)

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2