JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, February 17, 2014

Endure your trials as discipline

"Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness.  And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing." (James 1:2-4)

"Consider it wholly joyful, my brethren, whenever you are enveloped in or encounter trials of any sort or fall into various temptations.  Be assured and understand that the trial and proving of your faith bring out endurance and steadfastness and patience.  But let endurance and steadfastness and patience have full play and do a thorough work, so that you may be [people] perfectly and fully developed [with no defects], lacking in nothing."
(James 1:2-4 AMP)

"Everything is bread to nourish me, soap to cleanse me, fire to purify me."  (John-Pierre de Caussade)

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2