JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, November 14, 2016

Those whom I love, I reprove and chastise.

"I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me."  (Revelation 3:  20 NIV)

Jesus is standing at the door of our heart pleading for repentance.
The common message to the Seven Churches in Asia in the Book of Revelation by the Holy Spirit is REPENTANCE.
Whatever spiritual deficit of the Church, the prescription is the same :  REPENT!
The unique message of St John the Baptist is REPENTANCE.  The Prophets, Elijah, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel and Amos all preached REPENTANCE.  Jesus Christ started His ministry by inviting men and women to REPENTANCE.

O Jesus Christ, the Amen, the Faithful and true Witness, the Source of God's creation come and help us to repent.

Seekfirst.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2