JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Worthy are You, LORD our God to receive glory and honor and power.

"Why did you not put my money in a bank?"  (Luke 19: 23 NABRE)

Are you fully aware of all your gifts of Time, Talent and Treasure?  Do not bury the gifts.  Develop them to the maximum or else deposit them in the bank where they can be used by more responsible stewards for Kingdom business.

Do you see your life and gifts from God's perspective?  Consider this:
"For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord . “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."  (Jeremiah 29: 11 NLT)   This is the word of God and not word of man.  God is not a liar.  God is a merciful and just Manager.  He created all things and owns everything.

Take and receive O Lord all my time, my talent, and treasure as well as all my weaknesses.  You gave them to me.  Take all and use them for Your Kingdom work.  Amen.

Seekfirst.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2