JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Show mercy when You judge me, Your servant.

"Lord, You are just, and the judgments You make are right. Show mercy when you judge me, Your servant." (Psalm 118: 137, 124 - Entrance Antiphon Monday 23rd Week in Ordinary Time).

As I considered my will and the final minutes in this world, I chose the above as my last prayer.

"Only in God be at rest, my soul, for from him comes my hope.
He only is my rock and my salvation, my stronghold; I shall not be disturbed."

In God is my safety and my glory.

"Trust in him at all times, O my people!
Pour out your hearts before him;
God is our refuge!"  (Psalm 62: 6 - 7, 9).

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, we love You. We trust in You. Have mercy on us and the whole world. Amen!

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2