JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Remember the Four Last Things.

"The Lord will judge the world with justice.

"I will give thanks to you, O LORD, with all my heart;
I will declare all your wondrous deeds.
I will be glad and exult in you;
I will sing praise to your name, Most High.

"You rebuked the nations and destroyed the wicked;
their name you blotted out forever and ever.

"But the LORD sits enthroned forever; he has set up his throne for judgment.
He judges the world with justice;
he governs the peoples with equity.

The Lord will judge the world with justice."  (Psalm 9: 2 - 3, 6, 8 - 9)

Today's Responsorial Psalm reminds us of the Four Last Things:
Death, Judgment, Heaven or Hell.

While nobody can escape these, the Scriptures comfort us by reminding us that God tempers justice with mercy.  Remember therefore the ABC of Mercy:

Ask for Mercy.
Be Merciful.
Completely trust Jesus for Mercy.

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2