JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Every word of God is tested.

"Every word of God is tested;
he is a shield to those who take refuge in him."  Proverbs 30: 5).

How much do you trust the word of God?  A little or a lot? That Bible somewhere in your home may be like acres of diamond in your backyard.

"Two things I ask of you, deny them not to me before I die:
Put falsehood and lying far from me, give me neither poverty nor riches; provide me only with the food I need;
Lest, being full, I deny you,
saying, “Who is the LORD?”
Or, being in want, I steal, and profane the name of my God."  (Proverbs 30: 7 - 9).

I have been poor. I have been rich and I have been poor again.  Two things I have learned:
#1.  God knows exactly what we need and when we need it.
#2.  God Never Fails!

Today I trust the Lord to provide what I need.

Every promise of God is tested. God is a shield to those who trust Him and take refuge in Him.  (Proverbs 30: 5).

"Your word, O Lord, is a lamp for my feet.
Remove from me the way of falsehood, and favor me with your law.

"The law of your mouth is to me more precious than thousands of gold and silver pieces."

Your word, O LORD, endures forever; it is firm as the heavens." (Psalm 119: 29, 72, 82).

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2