JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, September 24, 2020

In the fullness of time, I make everything beautiful.

"There is an appointed time for everything, and a time for every affair under the heavens...... God has made everything appropriate to its time" (Ecclesiastes 3: 1, 11).

Friday 25th September 2020, 25th Week in Ordinary Time.

My brethren, Victor Hugo said: "Nothing is more powerful than an idea whose time has come." I hope the power and wisdom in our key Scripture for today will be for you life changing. Let us unpack the Gift.

Everything that happens in life happens at its appointed time. Therefore no chance, no accidents, no coincidence. Period. (Ecclesiastes 3: 1).
Are you waiting for God for the fulfillment of any promise? It will happen only when the set time for it has reached. Whether it is one month, one year or ten years.

Now the sweet news: At the appointed time (fullness of time), God makes everything beautiful. (Ecclesiastes 3: 11).

Do you now understand that our God and Father is not capricious. He is a faithful and merciful God. A God of purpose who is in control of His entire creation.

What is our response to this revelation? Trust. Wait for God. See!
Those who trust in God and wait for the Lord will see His miracles. As for me, I wish to live as I believe. I believe that God is everywhere, all-powerful, all good, kind, merciful, gentle, generous and all loving. I wish to live every moment aware of God's presence surrounded by His love and all His attributes.

"In the fullness of time, I make everything beautiful."

Daily Bible Verse @ Seekfirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2