JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, July 01, 2023

God rewards generosity to His disciples.

Give and Gifts will be given to you. 

"Jesus said to his apostles:

“Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and who­ever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever does not take up his cross and follow after me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

“Whoever receives you receives me, and whoever receives me receives the one who sent me.

Whoever receives a prophet because he is a prophet will receive a prophet’s reward, and whoever receives a righteous man because he is a righteous man will receive a righteous man’s reward. 

And whoever gives only a cup of cold water to one of these little ones to drink because the little one is a disciple—amen, I say to you, he will surely not lose his reward.” 

(Matthew 10: 37 - 42).

Sunday July 2nd in the 13th Week of Ordinary Time. 

In our Gospel of today, we listen as Jesus instructs His Apostles. The Apostles will master these lessons and teach them to their disciples. 

When we follow Jesus and serve Him, people will be inspired to serve us and give us gifts all because of Jesus. This is one of the sweet principles of the Kingdom. 

In the first Reading from 2 Kings, Elisha the Prophet enjoys God's arranged hospitality from the prosperous Lady from Shunem. Because of this, God rewards the childless Lady with a son. 

July is the Month the Church honors the Most Precious Blood of Jesus. 

For Devotion and Litany of the Most Precious Blood, click the link below:

http://seekfirst.blogspot.com/2023/07/devotion-to-most-precious-blood-of.html?m=1

Daily Bible Verse @ SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2