JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, February 25, 2024

BE MERCIFUL.

"Jesus said to his disciples: “Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.


“Stop judging and you will not be judged.


"Stop condemning and you will not be condemned. 


"Forgive and you will be forgiven.

"Give and gifts will be given to you; a good measure, packed together, shaken down, and overflowing, will be poured into your lap.


"For the measure with which you measure will in return be measured out to you." (Luke 6: 36 - 38).

Monday 26th February 2024, in the 2nd Week of Lent.


The message of mercy can never be overstated. “Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful."

What is mercy?

Mercy is not judging, not criticizing, not condemning anyone. Mercy is forgiving every offense as we have been forgiven. Mercy is sharing your bread with the hungry. Mercy is generosity. Mercy is being like God, acting like God. 

Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful. The ABC of Mercy helps us to remember how to do this.

"I will not abandon or forsake you. I am faithful. I have chosen you and you are Mine. Why do you doubt My love for you? Have I not given you signs of My favour? Have I not shown you that My mercy has prepared for you a future full of hope? Did I not promise you years of happiness, of holiness, and of peace? My blessing is upon you and the designs of My Heart are about to unfold for you. You have only to trust Me. Believe that I will keep you as the apple of My eye." (IN SINU JESU, Thursday, February 14, 2008). 

For Devotional prayer and prayer intentions to the Holy Family, click the link below:


http://seekfirst.blogspot.com/2024/01/the-holy-family-devotion.html


Daily Bible Verse @ SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2