JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, April 22, 2024

STOP UNBELIEVING. BELIEVE!

BEWARE OF THE SPIRIT OF UNBELIEF.  

"The feast of the Dedication was taking place in Jerusalem. It was winter. And Jesus walked about in the temple area on the Portico of Solomon.

"So the Jews gathered around him and said to him, “How long are you going to keep us in suspense? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly.” 

"Jesus answered them, “I told you and you do not believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify to me. But you do not believe, because you are not among my sheep. 

"My sheep hear my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish.

No one can take them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one can take them out of the Father’s hand. The Father and I are one.” (John 10: 22 - 30).

TUESDAY April 23rd 2024 in 4th Week in the Easter Season. 

My brothers and sisters, our Scripture today from John 10: 22 - 30 compels us to warn:

Beware of the spirit of unbelief. 

How do you recognize the spirit of unbelief? 

"Jesus answered them, “I told you and you do not believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify to me. But you do not believe, because you are not among my sheep."

The Jews see 5000 people fed, the blinds see, lepers cleansed, the dead raised, etc. Yet they do not believe. They hear in the Synagogue the Book of Isaiah teach them the attributes of the Messiah, yet they do not believe.

What is holding them back?

Since April 1st 2024, we proclaim that the Church honors the Most Holy Eucharist in APRIL. Teachings from the Magisterium of the Catholic Church has been provided, endorsement by many saints have been given.

If during this period, you have not increased the frequency of your reception of the Holy Eucharist, what is the problem? Are you troubled with the spirit of UNBELIEF?

"My sheep hear my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish."

Do you hear the voice of your Shepherd?

The Eucharist is the food for the Journey of life provided for us by the Good Shepherd.


THE EUCHARIST IS THE PRECIOUS BODY AND BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST. 

The Church honors the HOLY EUCHARIST in APRIL. 

For Teachings, Prayers and Prayer intentions click the link:

http://seekfirst.blogspot.com/2024/03/the-holy-eucharist_31.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2