JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, May 23, 2024

STOP CRITICIZING. STOP COMPLAINING. STOP CONDEMNING.

NO CRITICIZE. NO COMPLAIN. NO CONDEMN.  

"Do not complain, brothers and sisters, about one another, that you may not be judged. Behold, the Judge is standing before the gates.

"Take as an example of hardship and patience, brothers and sisters, the prophets who spoke in the name of the Lord. 

"Indeed we call blessed those who have persevered. You have heard of the perseverance of Job, and you have seen the purpose of the Lord, because the Lord is compassionate and merciful.

But above all, my brothers and sisters, do not swear, either by heaven or by earth or with any other oath, but let your “Yes” mean “Yes” and your “No” mean “No,” that you may not incur condemnation." (James 5: 9 - 12).

Friday May 24th in the 7th Week in Ordinary Time.

Brethren, is there anyone reading this who has not  "heard of the perseverance of Job?"

Job blessed me deeply some years ago when a company I patronized for years suddenly turned rogue. I was very hurt. I turned to my prayer partners and asked for wisdom and counsel. They gave me creme de la creme from the Book of Job.

GOD GAVE US EVERYTHING WE HAVE. GOD CAN TAKE BACK EVERYTHING HE GAVE US AT ANY TIME. 

Immediately I got the light. God has taken back the privileges I enjoyed with the company. I decided to forego any thoughts of litigation. Peace descended in my heart. A little later, I thanked God of the disappointment. It brought immense blessings. 

I am facing a different type of test which is bitter to me. For many weeks now, my bedroom has been invaded by moths and tiny flies. They  drive me crazy. I googled the problem. A solution suggests that I get a heavy duty insecticide like Raid. I did. I gushed everywhere in the room, the carpet with the insecticide. This did not get rid of the moths. But it left a terrible stench in the room. I tried everything but could not get rid of the stench. 

I complained again and again to God but no answer.

I believe in prayer.

I believe in the word of God.

I believe in miracle.

I surrender everything to God.

After I surrendered the problem to God, I got peace and an answer from God.

God made me realize that God created the moths and the tiny insects that persecute me. He controls all their actions. He is using them to give me a great gift that I need badly. PATIENCE!

A couple of nights ago, I came home late. When I opened the door to the room, a horde of moths rushed on me as if they were saying: "Welcome. Where have you been all this time?" I smiled and said: "It is I, Jesus. Do not be afraid." Sometimes I add this Scripture: "My grace is sufficient for you. For power is made perfect in weakness." (2 Corinthians 12: 9).

The Church honors the Blessed Virgin Mary in the Month of May.  

Honor Mary through the Holy Rosary, Litany, Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament, Consecration to The Immaculate Heart of Mary, Pilgrimages, etc. 

For the Litany, 15 Promises of Mary, Consecration Prayer, etc and Prayer intentions click the link below:

http://seekfirst.blogspot.com/2024/04/may-devotion-to-mary.html?m=1 

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2