JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, May 04, 2024

YOU ARE CHOSEN.

YOU ARE CHOSEN. 

"Jesus said to his disciples: “As the Father loves me, so I also love you. Remain in my love. If you keep my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commandments and remain in his love.

“I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and your joy might be complete.


"This is my commandment: love one another as I love you. No one has greater love than this, to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you.

"I no longer call you slaves, because a slave does not know what his master is doing. I have called you friends, because I have told you everything I have heard from my Father.

"It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you.” 

"This I command you: love one another.” (John 15: 9 - 17).

Sunday May 5th 2024 in the 6th Week in the Season of Easter. 

I feel here and now that I am truly chosen by Jesus. Jesus tells me that: "It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you."

Jesus chose Peter and Paul and the other Apostles. He chose St Catherine of Siena and the other saints. He chose all the world leaders. Jesus chose you! He chose me. 

Why did Jesus choose the people He chose? For one reason: "TO GO AND BEAR FRUIT THAT WILL REMAIN." 

To bear fruit that will glorify His heavenly Father. 

St Catherine of Siena said that if you know why you are chosen and be it and live it, you will set the world on fire. 

Before you are chosen, you are called by your name and then Chosen and finally anointed (qualified) so that you can accomplish your Mission. 

To deal with the trials and obstacles that are inevitable in your Mission duties, God says to you:

"MY GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR YOU. FOR POWER IS MADE EFFECTIVE IN WEAKNESS." (2 Corinthians 12: 9). 

Therefore, boost about all your weaknesses: poor health, material poverty, etc. When you do this, you can say to the Father: You say that Your grace is sufficient for me. SHOW ME. 

The Church honors the Blessed Virgin Mary in the Month of May. 

Honor Mary through the Holy Rosary, Litany, Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament, Consecration to The Immaculate Heart of Mary, Pilgrimages, etc. 

For the Litany, 15 Promises of Mary, Consecration Prayer, etc and Prayer intentions click the link below:

http://seekfirst.blogspot.com/2024/04/may-devotion-to-mary.html?m=1 

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2