JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, April 24, 2006

Thank you Jesus for your love and mercy

Thank you Jesus for your love and mercy

“Why do you have these thoughts in your hearts?  Which of these is easier?  To say to the paralytic, “Your sins are forgiven’ or to say, “get up, pick up your stretcher and walk?’  But to prove to you that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins,’ – he said to the paralytic – ‘I order you:  get up, pick up your stretcher and go off home.”  (Mark 2: 9 – 12)

Thank you Jesus.  Thank you for this beautiful incidence.  Lord Jesus, my soul praises you and I will never forget how kind you are.  Is it not you who forgave all my sins?  Did you not heal all my diseases?  You kept me from the grave and blessed me with love and mercy.  You fill my life with good things and renew my youth like an eagle.  I thank you with all my heart for your kindness and mercy to me.  Now that I am aware of all that you do for me, Lord help me to respond in act and not just in words.  O Prince of Peace, I love you.  I love you above all things.  May I grow in your love this very day.  Help me to share this love with others.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2