JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, June 09, 2006

Children

Children

“Let the children come to me, and do not stop them, because the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.  I assure you that whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child will never enter it.’  Then he took the children in his arms, placed his hands on each of them, and blessed them.”  (Mark 10: 14 – 16)

Thank you Lord for your word on little children.  I yearn to know your heart and mind intimately and to act like you.  You have shown me your mind on little children.  I see that this is a subject very close to your heart.  I confess that I do not always feel this way about little children.  Sometimes I see them as a disturbance and a distraction.
Lord, make me see little children with your eyes.  Put into my heart, love and tenderness for them.  Make me to acquire the heart and the simplicity of a little child.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2