JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Massive Commitment

Massive Commitment
“Yes, and I tell you that anyone who leaves home or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for me and for the gospel, will receive much more in this present age. He will receive a hundred times more houses, brothers, sisters, mothers, children and fields – and persecutions as well; and in the age to come he will receive eternal life. “ (Mark 10: 29 – 31)

Lord, this is a fantastic promise. Why don’t many people believe it? Lord, you ask a massive commitment of those who follow you. You ask them to leave behind everything completely so that they can devote themselves exclusively to your service. Lord, this is a hard saying. Who can take it? You answer me: “This is impossible for man, but not for God; everything is possible for God.” (Mark 10: 27)

I believe you Jesus. Grant me then the grace to make this massive commitment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2