JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, June 05, 2006

Don't Stop him

Don’t Stop him


“John said to him, ‘Teacher, we saw a man who was driving out demons in your name, and we told him to stop, because he doesn’t belong to our group. ‘Do not try to stop him, Jesus told them, ‘because no one who performs a miracle in my name will be able soon afterwards to say evil things about me. for whoever is not against us is for us.”
(Mark 9: 38 – 41)


I believe that the Holy Catholic Church is the one Church founded by Jesus Christ. I believe also that the presence of Jesus is very active outside the Catholic Church. I observe the intense work of evangelization going on by other Christian Churches and I thank the Lord who has provided salvation outside the Church

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2