JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Intuition

Intuition

“Yahweh, God of Israel, there is no good like you in heaven above or on earth beneath, as loyal to the covenant and faithful in love to your servants as long as they walk wholeheartedly in your way. You have kept the promise you made to your servant, my father David, as you promised him you would. Today you have carried it out by your power. And now, Yahweh, God of Israel, keep the promise you have made to your servant David….” (1 Kings 8: 23 – 25)

The attributes of Yahweh from the above prayers of Solomon are:

· Loyal

· Faithful

· Loving

As long as I walk wholeheartedly in his way, Yahweh will keep his promises to me. What are these promises?

· Success of the Enterprise

· Health

· Famille

What does walking wholeheartedly in the way of Yahweh mean to me today?

· Total surrender to Yahweh

· Openness to the Holy Spirit

· Knowing God’s word

· Confessing God’s word

· Holding firmly to God’s word

How strong is my faith in:

· Christ

· Prayer

· Eucharist

· Word of God

· God’s wisdom

· God’s power

· The Enterprise

How do I strengthen my faith in the Enterprise?

· Prayer

· Eucharist

· Word of God

· Writing

· Patience

· Affirmative action

I believe strongly that God is an excellent communicator.

How do I know that the Enterprise will succeed?

· Word of God

· My own intuition (Sirach 37: 13 – 15)[i]



[i] “Then, too, heed your own heart’s counsel; for what have you that you can depend on more? A man’s conscience can tell him his situation better than seven watchmen in a lofty tower. Most important of all, pray to God to set your feet in the path of truth.” (Sirach 37: 13 – 15)

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2