JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Vision

The Vision

“Write down the vision

Clearly upon the tablets,

So that one can read it readily.

For the vision still has its time,

Presses on to fulfillment, and will not disappoint;

If it delays, wait for it,

It will surely come, it will not be late.”

(Habakkuk 2: 2 – 3)

Where does risk-taking begin? You take the first risk when you accept a vision in your life. The road that leads to the fulfillment of a vision could be as long as that from Egypt to the Promised Land. Without faith, the attainment of the promised land of our vision is almost impossible.

What is my vision today? I borrow the words of St. Ignatius Loyola to express my vision:

To know the heart of Christ intimately

To love him passionately

To follow him everywhere.

It occurs to me at this moment that if I am to follow Christ everywhere, I must be light and free from baggage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2