JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, December 04, 2006

Banish all doubts

"Our fearlessness towards him consists in this, that if we ask anything in accordance with his will he hears us. And if we know that he listens to whatever we ask him, we know that we already possess whatever we have asked of him." (1 John 5: 14 – 15)

The Holy Spirit enables me to pray to God with confidence. Because I ask the Holy Spirit to help me, I know that what I ask for is in accordance with God's will. The Holy Spirit knows the mind of God. I also know that I am asking for something in God's will for me when I have the grace of perseverance. Experience has taught me that I do not persevere in praying for something that is not in the will of God.

What am I asking God for today?

  • Light and guidance
  • Freedom from anxiety
  • Prosper the work of my hands
  • Strength and health
  • Protection from all evil

I believe that all the above is in accordance with God's will. I know God listens to me. So I know that I already possess everything I ask of God. I rejoice in this fact. Although the graces come like tiny seeds, they surely will grow through exercise of faith. How do I exercise faith in this matter? I start giving thanks to God for these gifts. I banish all doubts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2