JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, March 30, 2007

Corporate Works of Mercy

"Come, you whom my Father has blessed, take as your heritage the kingdom prepared for you since the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you made me welcome, lacking clothes and you clothed me, sick and you visited me, in prison and you came to see me." (Matthew 25: 34 – 35)

Corporate works of mercy:

  • Feed the hungry
  • Give water to the thirsty
  • Welcome the stranger
  • Clothe the naked
  • Visit the sick
  • Visit the prisoner

Lord, help me to see you in the hungry, the thirsty, the stranger, the naked, the sick and the prisoner. And when I have seen you in them, inspire me on what to do. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2