JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, March 31, 2007

The Rain and the Snow

"For, as the rain and the snow come down from the sky and do not return before having watered the earth, fertilizing it and making it germinate to provide seed for the sower and food to eat, so it is with the word that goes from my mouth: it will not return to me unfulfilled or before having carried out my good pleasure and having achieved what it was sent to do." (Isaiah 55: 10 – 11)

As I write this, I look out of the window and gazed at the rain and thunder blasts. I thought to myself: "It is true that God himself sends the rain and snow." This something that no government or human can claim to do. God sends the rain and the snow to water the earth, fertilize it and make it provide the food we need. Human beings claim to produce the food. But they cannot claim to produce the land on which the food grows or the water that fertilizes the land.

God says to me in the above scripture: The rain and snow carry out the divine order faithfully. So does every word of God.

O God, grant me the grace never to doubt your word. May all your word to me come be fulfilled. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2