JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Flock

"Give a shepherd's care to the flock of God entrusted to you: watch over it, not simply as a duty but gladly as God wants; not for sordid money, but because you are eager to do it." (1 Peter 5:2)

Strengthen the faith of your flock as Christ has strengthened your faith.

Pray for your flock as Christ has prayed for you.

We may not be bishops but each of us is entrusted with a flock. Who is my flock? Who is my neighbor?

  • Family
  • Prayer partners
  • Friends and benefactors
  • All those whom God sends to me every day.

I prayed for compound faith in order to exercise my ministry. Today, I ask Jesus to grant me a compound knowledge of his word so that I can be effective in serving the flock that he has entrusted to me. Through daily reading and reflection on Sacred Scripture, I hope to gain the faith and knowledge I need to serve Christ in the ministry that he is calling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2