JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Robust Faith

"The Lord said to Simon Peter: I have prayed that your faith may not fail; and you in your turn must strengthen your brothers." (Luke 22: 32)

On the feast of the Chair of St. Peter, February 22, 1999, I confided the following reflection to my journal.

Jesus said to Emmanuel: I have prayed that your faith may not fail; and you in your turn must strengthen your brothers.

Jesus prayed that my faith will remain strong. Lord, since you prayed that my faith may not fail, I have the boldness and confidence to ask you to grant me a compound faith. Strengthen my faith and grant me the ministry of encouragement. Anoint me for this, dear Jesus. Lord, I dare to believe NOW that I have what I have asked for. Thank you Jesus. May you be completely glorified through this gift. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2