JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Great things the Lord has done for me

"Come, all you who fear God, and hear the great things the Lord has done for me." (Psalm 66: 16)

What great things has the Lord done for me recently?

  • The Eucharist
  • Study of His word
  • Two clients who renewed their annual contract

When I meet the Lord in prayer every Monday morning, I review the blessings of the past week. One constant blessing I thank Him week after week is the blessing of enjoying the weekend particularly Sunday. Sunday has become my favorite day of the week. I enjoy the full Sabbath rest. I have come to realize the wisdom and love of God in granting us the Sabbath rest. The Sabbath rest is for me a time of physical, mental and spiritual renewal. It is amazing how much inspiration I receive for my job on Sundays. The mind is relaxed and the strength of the mind seems to come to full power when it is relaxed and under no pressure of time and space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2