JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Holy Spirit and Inspiration

"Father, you inspired the Blessed Virgin Mary, mother of your Son to visit Elizabeth and assist her in her need. Keep us open to the working of your Spirit, and with Mary may we praise you forever…." (Mass Prayer)

The Holy Spirit inspired Mary to visit Elizabeth. God is the source of all inspiration and power.

How would you feel if the Holy Spirit were to inspire you today on what to do on your job and give you the courage to do it? You will succeed in everything you do today. The one thing I need, the one thing I pray for with tenacity is for inspiration and power. The best things I have done in my life have all come through inspirations.

Father, keep me open to the working of your Holy Spirit and grant that I may praise you forever with Mary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2