JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, May 04, 2012

Do not let your heart be troubled


 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You have faith in God; have faith also in me.
In my Father’s house there are many dwelling places. If there were not, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you?"  (John 14: 1-2)

What a beautiful word for this morning.  I will make a conscious effort to remember this today.   I have faith in the Father.  I believe He is a loving and merciful Father.  I believe in His Son, Jesus Christ.  He is my Savior, my King and my best Friend.

But sometimes I let my heart be troubled when I forget these truths.  Is there anyway I can remember now and always that God is indeed my Father?  "Perfect love drives out fear."  (1 John 4:18).

Lord make me aware of your unconditional love for me so that my heart will not be troubled today by anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2