JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, May 03, 2012

If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it.


"And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it."  (John 14: 13 - 14)

Thank you Jesus for this promise.  I take them very seriously.  Your word is true.  You are not man to lie.  Therefore with bold confidence, I ask for the filling of your Holy Spirit.  I ask that throughout this day, I will be conscious of the presence of your Holy Spirit.  I ask that I will trust absolutely in His complete guidance.  I want Him to lead, guide and use me fully this day.  All this I ask for dear Jesus in your name.  Amen!

Now, if I doubt that the Lord will do as He promised, where will the fault lay?  Squarely on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2