JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, June 09, 2012

By waiting and by calm you shall be saved


"For thus said the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel:
By waiting and by calm you shall be saved, in quiet and in trust shall be your strength.
But this you did not will."  (Isaiah 30: 15)

When I feel insecure, I run the Lord.  I do not run to Egypt.
The ever changing environment in which we live involves the following dynamics:  Health, family, money, job, tools, food, future.  The only constant in all these factors is change.  Things change and they can change rapidly.  The other thing that is constant in a world of frequent changes is Jesus Christ.  He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.

"Turn to me and be safe, all you ends of the earth,
for I am God; there is no other!"  (Isaiah 45: 22)

True security exists only in God.  "By waiting and by calm, you shall be saved, in quiet and in trust shall be your strength."  

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2