JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Stir into flame the gift of God


"For this reason, I remind you to stir into flame the gift of God that you have through the imposition of my hands. For God did not give us a spirit of cowardice but rather of power and love and self-control."  (2 Timothy 1: 6-7)

What are the gifts that I can stir into flame right here and right now?  I know that the Holy Spirit has blessed me with many gifts.  I know that today, I have been blessed with the gifts of feeding on the word of God.  I have also enjoyed the quiet time with the Lord which is a blessing.  Most importantly, I have been with the Lord in the Eucharist and have received His Precious Body and Blood.  How do I go about sharing these gifts?

I do not know how I can stir into flame these gifts.  But I know that the Holy Spirit who is the author of these gifts will help me if I ask Him.  If I trust Him to lead, guide and use me today, He will not disappoint.  O Holy Spirit, you have blessed me so much today.  I pray you to lead, guide and use me today.  I will trust you completely today for your continual guidance

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2