JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, November 09, 2012

God is a proved Helper in trouble


"God is our refuge and our strength,
an ever-present help in distress."  (Psalm 46: 1)

Has God been for me a refuge and ever present help in distress?
To answer the question, I reviewed my life from the period I had the clearest memory (1970) to date (2012)  The answer is resoundingly YES.

God has always been my refuge and ever present help in all types of distress.  He is a well-proved help in trouble. Whether the distress involves family, health, finances, job, tools, food and future.  God is a very reliable Helper.  The amazing thing is that in over half of the period under review, God had always come to my help even when I was outside His law.  He love is not only constant but to very mysterious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2