JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, November 08, 2012

The Supreme Advantage of knowing Jesus


"[But] whatever gains I had, these I have come to consider a loss because of Christ.
More than that, I even consider everything as a loss because of the supreme good of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have accepted the loss of all things and I consider them so much rubbish, that I may gain Christ"  (Philippians 3: 7 - 8)

But whatever gains I had....:Family, Health, Education, Finance, Property, Job, Food, Friends, I gave up because of the supreme advantage of knowing Christ.  Those forgotten gains gave false confidence.  Knowledge of Christ gave the one thing that is necessary.  The one thing that is necessary is the one thing I need:  the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit reveals to me the person of Jesus, the Healer, the Feeder.  Jesus is all that we need.

There is a tide in the affairs of men.  All times and seasons are divine appointments.  Jesus is passing by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2